Rondout Mews, constructed in 1892 with locally sourced brick in late Romanesque style architecture. Originally built as a synagogue, and fully renovated in 2016, with eight lofts and studios. Approximately 8,303 sq ft, the building has large distinguishing features such as arched windows on two sides boasting excellent natural light. Located on Abeel Street.
Through it’s mix of residential, commercial and religious architecture, the Rondout District illustrates the dynamic and booming prosperity the Hudson River brought to a small town in the 19th century. The view of the Rondout Creek and Kingston-Port Ewen Suspension Bridge is unparalleled. It is located along a walkway, which is a convenient, scenic way to the districd’s restaurants, stores and access to the recently developed waterfront promenade of T.R. Gallo West Strand Park. Off-site private parking adjacent.