Constructed between 1858 and 1870, the only surviving building of what was the Forst Packing Company industrial complex. The building is an example of Romanesque influenced, late 19th century commercial architecture and when built was considered "state of the art." The project will restored the facade on Abeel Street to its original design.
Located on Abeel Street in the Historic Rondout West Strand District.
Click for more