Constructed in 1892 with locally sourced brick features late Romanesque style architecture. Originally built as a synagogue, With distinguishing features such as arched windows. The building is approximately 8,303 sqf. Large windows on two sides boasting excellent natural light. Located on Abeel Street and has eight lofts and studios.
Through it's mix of residential, commercial and religious architecture, the Rondout District illustrates the dynamic and booming prosperity the Hudson River brought to a small town in the 19th century. The view of the Rondout Creek and Kingston-Port Ewen Suspension Bridge is unparalleled. It is located along a walkway, which is a convenient, scenic way to the districd's restaurants, stores and access to the recently developed waterfront promenade of T.R. Gallo West Strand Par.
Completed in February 2016. Off-site private parking adjacent.